Get a #KeepArizonaBrewing #KeepArizonaWorking #KeepArizonaServing shirt or tank here at Goodfellas Merch.
Buy Eventbrite Tickets.
Physically Distant but NOT Socially Distant Partner
Keep Arizona Brewing Virtual Beer Festival
A virtual beer BYOB festival benefiting breweries and beer employees and to re-connect breweries, beer bars, restaurants and their fans.
Let’s face it, we’re all going through some tough times. Beer and beer people are some of the friendliest and social people we know and we all miss each other. We can’t connect at beer bars, breweries and festivals anymore… or can we?
The technology is here! Some of our breweries are already using platforms like zoom and facebook live. It’s time we triple dry hop this thing and do some virtual drinking on YouTube and Facebook live streams with Instagram and Twitter sprinkled in.
Here’s how it works:
- Buy a $5 ticket, or donate. (This is your donation to brewery and beer employees.)
- You’ll be invited to not-so-secret newsletters and the facebook group and we will send you links to where the festival digitally goes down.
- Pick up some of your favorite Arizona beer to go or get it delivered.
- Join us on Facebook and YouTube Live on Saturday, April 18th starting at 2 PM. We’ll have brewer interviews and virtual tours. We’ll also have music streams, too. Do all the festival type things that you normally do and post them like crazy using the hashtag #azvirtualbeerfest.
- Ticket buyers will be emailed relevant information 48, 24 and 2 hours before the virtual gates open.
Why yes we will have that. A limited number of VIPs will get invites to participate in some of the brewery interviews and will be part of the programming.
Why not be on webconference with the brewers and have the opportunity to ask questions and chit chat between segments? If you’re a VIP, you can chat your questions and comments and we’ll call on you to go cam-to-cam.
Just remember, the weather is going to be great (in your house) and there won’t be any lines. W A S H your hands though. We’re going to keep this low dough, but know that funds will go to support the Arizona Craft Brewers Guild and the Arizona Craft Brewers Foundation.
Facebook Event site is here: https://www.facebook.com/events/217163742855266/
Ticket buyers will be emailed relevant information 48, 24 and 2 hours before the virtual gates open.
For business sponsorship opportunities and those that would like to make tax deductible contributions to our Foundation, please contact our business development manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to volunteer? Need a media pass? We’re not even sure how that would work in a socially distant virtual festival. Hit us up at email@example.com with your pitch!
Bars, breweries and restaurants that are not Guild members that wish to participate, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.