- This event has passed.
Love lambic but can’t afford the airfare to Belgium? We’ve got you covered. Join the Wilderness wild ale brewing team for a celebration of spontaneously fermented beer held at the Woodnotes Cellar, featuring:
- Traditional lambic basket service (just like in Belgium)
- In-house pours from famed Belgian lambic breweries Cantillon, Drie Fonteinen, and De Cam
- Vertical tastings of Camp Coolship, our spontaneously fermented ale made with yeast collected in different regions of Arizona
- A screening of Bottle Conditioned, a documentary offering an intimate look at lambic beer and three of its most revered brewers and blenders
- A Q&A session with Woodnotes Cellar Manager Nick Pauley
- Live music from Chuck Hall
Entry is free; beer prices will vary and will be available by the glass or by the bottle. Long live lambic.