- This event has passed.
Tour the original Four Peaks brewery.
Housed inside a 100-year-old former creamery and ice factory, 8th Street is the original Four Peaks location and the best place to find all of our specialty beers as well as some of the tastiest brewpub food you’ll ever stick in your mouth. This place has a lot of history—and we want to share that history with you.
Join us every Saturday for tours of the 8th Street brewery. Each tour, led by an experienced Four Peaks guide, offers insight into our operations, showcases our history and gives an in-depth overview of the brewing process. Tours also include a souvenir pint glass as well as a full pour of one of our year-round beers.
Please note that this is a working brewery, and potentially dangerous elements such as wet floors and hot vessels are common. That said, we have a few rules:
- All guests must be 21 and over.
- Flat, closed-toe shoes are required.
- You must wear the protective equipment provided by your tour guide at all times.
- DO NOT TOUCH anything unless expressly told you can by the tour guide.
- We reserve the right to deny brewery access to any person who appears intoxicated or may be a safety concern.