COVID-19 Coronavirus Resources
Arizona Craft Brewers Guild
- Currently, on-premise eating and drinking not allowed in all but the 2 counties that have not yet reported cases of Covid-19
- The current ADHS county status is here. Only Greenlee and Gila do not have cases.
- #3, 6, 7, 12 and 12G can serve to-go, deliver to home address or curbside. There are several conditions
- See the AZDLLC Guidance here and our Guild Attorney’s presentation
- Breweries are essential and can report to work. Analysis and the Governor’s Executive Order
- Please observe all Title IV laws as well as guidance from the department. Avoid crowding or creating situations that provide bad optics. We must show responsibility and leadership during his time. Our collective well-being is linked together.
- Template for Critical Exempt Workers in the event of a further shutdown.
Previous Webinar Recordings:
Online Webinar Schedule
The Guild is hosting a number of straming programs. The schedules are emailed and posted on the Facebook Group. Streams are saved on Facebook and links will be provided once the video is encoded.
- Out-of-state rep report – Monday 3/30 @12 Noon
- Informal Happy Hour (unscheduled)
- Crowler/Growler best practices and resource panel (Unscheduled)
- Aldo Aprile – CPA & Accounting Specialist
Camila Alarcon (Gammage & Burnham) – Liquor laws and regulations. (link to preso soon)
- Fay Willis (Willis & Associates) & Steven Harris (Journey Payroll) – Employee Health insurance and Payroll/HR
Justin Diabiase & Chuck Wells (Kidder Mathews) – Working with lenders and leaseholders
David DeLorenzo (Bar & Restaurant Insurance) – Liability Insurance (link to preso soon)
- The Baja Beer Festival is postponed to Saturday, October 10, 2020.
- The quarterly meeting at Dragoon on Friday, April 3 has been changed to an online meeting. Invitations will be emailed.
- We are planning a series of virtual meetings through gotomeeting on a wide variety of topics. Video and slides will be posted here,
- Real Wild and Woody and AZBrewCon are potentially being rescheduled.
Guild Strategic Plan
Brewers Association Resources
Please go to https://www.brewersassociation.org/brewing-industry-updates/coronavirus-resource-center/ for the most up-to-date information.
The Brewers Asociation asks that you participate in this short survey to allow us to rapidly communicate with policymakers on which responses will be most helpful to our small brewery members. IMPACT POLL HERE.
Beer to-go database
- CraftBeer.com has built a state by state list of breweries that are offering beer to-go, by delivery, or through alternative forms of sale.
- Breweries are invited to add to the list by using this form.
- The public list, by state, lives here. As of March 24, there are over 800 breweries listed and counting.
- Support Your Local Brewery Toolkit
- This digital suite of overlays are for brewers to share on social to tell their customers how they can support them in the coming weeks. Customize these to best fit your purposes and download here.
- Brewers Association on CARES Act
- Summary from the National Restaurant Association
Summary and Analysis from the Tax Foundation
FAMILIES FIRST CORONAVIRUS RESPONSE ACT (FFCRA):
The Act responds to the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and provides for two new, overlapping paid leave requirements for employers. The first is an amendment to the FMLA, while the other is a separate new, standalone statute called the “Emergency Paid Sick Leave Act.”