We’re very excited to move Baja Beer Festival to the newly renovated historic Eckbo Plaza adjacent to the Tucson Convention Center!
Tucson Convention Center
260 S Church Ave,
Tucson, AZ 85701
Baja Beer Festival - WE'RE BACK!!
The 6th annual Baja Beer Festival is back on April 23 at a new location!
Enjoy the newly remodeled Eckbo Plaza on the north side of the Tucson Convention Center, sample beers from Arizona’s best breweries, and food (for purchase) from the region’s most talented chefs.
NEW LOCATION – HISTORIC ECKBO PLAZA
It’s been so long since we hosted the last Baja Beer Festival back in April of 2019 and we’re getting the band back together. Here’s who we had on the slate back in 2020 right before the world decided that it had other plans.
- Barrio Brewing CONFIRMED
- Baja Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Bawker Bawker Cidery CONFIRMED
- BlackRock Brewers CONFIRMED
- Bone Haus Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Borderlands Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Button Brew House CONFIRMED
- Catalina Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Copper Brothel Brewery CONFIRMED
- Copper Mine Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Crooked Tooth Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Desert Monks Brewing CONFIRMED
- Dillinger Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Dragoon Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Electric Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Firetruck Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Grand Canyon Brewing Co + Distillery CONFIRMED
- Harbottle Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Huss Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Iron John’s Brewing CONFIRMED
- Mother Road Brewing CONFIRMED
- O.H.S.O Brewing + Distillery CONFIRMED
- Pinetop Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Pueblo Vida Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Ranch Hand Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- SanTan Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Ten55 Brewing Co CONFIRMED
- Uncle Bear’s Brewery CONFIRMED
- Walter Station Brewery CONFIRMED
Presented by the Arizona Craft Brewers Guild.
Ticket Info & Pricing
- $65- 12 pm entry (60 extra minutes)
- Limited Number Available
- 25 tasting tickets (1 ticket per 4oz beer tasting)
- $45 – 1 pm entry
- 20 tasting tickets (1 ticket per 4oz beer tasting)
- $15 admission
- No alcohol may be consumed by Designated Drivers
VIP admission begins at 12 pm (Designated Drivers arriving with VIPs will also be admitted at 12 pm)
General admission begins at 1 pm
- Event ends at 5 pm. Last pour is 4:45 pm.
- Ticket purchasers and all guests must be 21 or over
- Valid picture ID must be presented for admission
- This is a rain or shine event; no refunds allowed
- Tickets will be limited to avoid overcrowding
All general admission tickets include admission, one commemorative tasting mug and 20 tasting tickets (each good for one 4-ounce beer taste). Food is available for purchase.
All VIP Tickets include one commemorative tasting mug, 25 tickets (each good for one 4-ounce beer taste), early entry.
Q & A
Please bring your printed or mobile ticket and a valid, government-issued photo ID. Attendees who do not have their ticket or ID will not be admitted to the event and will not be refunded. Attendees must be 21+.
There may be tickets available on the day of the festival but there will be no box office. You can ONLY purchase tickets online using your mobile device.
We do encourage you to buy tickets early HERE.
This event follows a plan approved by the city and state to limit alcohol consumption. Our license does not allow deviation from the plan. Unlimited drinking events are prohibited by state law.
Yes, of course! Designated Tickets are available for purchase. Complimentary water will be available.
This event is bound by the terms of our insurance and state law and is strictly a 21+ event.
This is a rain or shine; no refunds allowed. For any inquiries please email email@example.com.
Yes, there will be food for purchase.
Tucson Convention Center has a clear bag policy which is enforced at all events at their location. All bags will be checked. Clear Bags no larger than 14″ x 16″ or a clutch no larger than 8″ x 5″