Event Submission Guidelines
It’s that time of year again! The whole state is buzzing about the 13th annual Arizona Beer Week celebration, and the time has come for participating bars, restaurants and breweries to submit their events online for the annual statewide extravaganza.
This year’s celebration is projected to be the biggest ever; not only because of the state’s abundance of new breweries, but also because, for the first time ever, Arizona Beer Week has been extended to nine full days.
So, what do you do now, and how do you become part of nine days of fun? It’s time to start planning your events. If you already have an event in mind, let us know. If you need some help, we’re all ears! Submitting your events, promotions and Beer Week menus now will help ensure not only that they can be added to appropriate calendar listings on time, but that they can be appropriately promoted via statewide media placement and marketing.
ArizonaBeerWeek.com has been revamped, and in an effort to ensure all proper information for consumers is included, events can be added via the following
Here’s how to easily create and add your event to this year’s lineup:
- Contact a distributor to add an event
- Contact an Arizona Craft Brewers Guild member brewery listed at www.craftbeeraz.com/
- Contact Andrew Bauman Andrew@CraftBeerAZ.com and we will get your event loaded.
- You can also submit an event for review and approval here
Once an event is created and approved, you’ll be able to use the Arizona Beer Week logo and receive promotional materials. If you’d like your event to become a designated Premier Event, which includes extensive promotion and extras, contact andrew for more information at Andrew@CraftBeerAZ.com
Suggestions for events:
- Offer beer dinners, lunches, breakfasts and/or brunches
- Host “Meet the Brewer” nights
- Design a pub crawl or bike, bus or walking tour
- Host a home-brewing demonstration
- Host an educational event
- Offer special beer flights by style, region, etc.
- Host an “Open Brew” day
- Collaborate with nearby businesses, brewers & experts
- Be creative! We’re open to anything that celebrates craft beer in Arizona.